EIFS and Stucco Services: Understanding the Difference
ProGroup Contracting has been a trusted EIFS installer and repairer for decades, and the top choice of business owners and property managers. In addition to providing unparalleled expertise and attention to detail, we understand the unique needs of commercial clients, who need to maintain building accessibility and safety during projects.
Commercial buildings and industrial facilities featuring exterior walls with an Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS) have the attractiveness of a stucco finish but with greater insulation, toughness and longevity. In fact, unlike stucco, EIFS is actually a multi-layered system that includes insulation board, base coat and finish coat. It’s a combination that provides a classic look with modern advantages.
In addition to much-improved insulation, EIFS can improve indoor air quality and reduce the environmental impact of a structure throughout its lifetime, and it is available in a virtually unlimited range of colors and textures.
If you’re responsible for any kind of commercial or industrial facility and are interested in EIFS Installation or repair, consider ProGroup Contracting. Our commercial clients include:
- Restaurants, including quick service (QSR)
- Educational facilities, including schools, colleges and universities
- Commercial facilities, such as office buildings and office parks
- Storage facilities
- Healthcare facilities, including doctors’ offices, hospitals and senior living centers
- Hospitality facilities, including hotels, motels and convention centers
- Retail environments, such as malls and individual stores
- Multi-family communities, including condominiums, apartment buildings and complexes, townhouses and cohousing projects
Every ProGroup Contracting client is assigned a Project Manager. Your Project Manager will collaborate with you to establish a convenient and efficient timeline—including scheduling work at night or on weekends for the sake of customer and employee accessibility— while ensuring that the project stays within budget. Your Project Manager is your personal contact; they deliver a daily progress report and are always available to answer your questions.